Friday, January 20, 2017

I was forced to answer these questions plz send help


  • I know the most about computers in my household.
  • In high school, I took a photoshop class. Also I have a lot GIMP experience which is similar to Photoshop.
  •  I own a a laptop and gaming pc at home. Neither of them have Photoshop or Illustrator.
  • Video Imaging Technology is my major.
  • Hopefully, I learn more image manipulation techniques than I already do. Also I want to learn how to make crazy projects like fake abs or something.
  • I do not know many artists, but I like the guy who draws for the cartoon Regular Show. I believe J.G. Quintal is the guy
  • Unlike most males in my age, I like boy bands like One Direction or anyone on The Voice.
  • My last name is Hernandez However, my ethnicity is not Spanish. I am Filipino. If you do not know that race is, Google it.
  • There were four straight lines on drawn a white sheet of printer paper. All of the lines lived happily on that paper for the remainder of the paper's lifespan. But one day a blue-inked curved figure crossed all four lines. The group was safe to assume to that this line was not "straight."

No comments:

Post a Comment