Monday, March 6, 2017

My Favorite Movie Poster

Here is my favorite movie poster for this week. Most of my liking to this piece has to do with nostalgia and bias. Back when I was a kid, I loved the Spider-man movies to death(even this one). For what it's worth, it completely represents the theme of the movie or the plot. Spider-man is having an inner and outside conflict with himself. "The great battle lies within." says it all. Not too mention, the branding font for the quote and the logo are trademark Spider-man designs. Also, the poster makes me believe this would absolutely take place in the movie. My only complaint is that Spider-man should not be holding black web because he is not in the black suit. Maybe it was a design error? Ignore the quality of the actual movie and just appreciate the quality of a nice poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment