Thursday, April 13, 2017

"The Mystery Box" Response

To start off, I do not need to ride the high horse of J.J. Abrams('nuff said). With his own take on the Ted Talks, he opens up the audience's eyes; like what most inspirational figures do. Spoiler Alert: The mystery is box is J.J. Abram's grandfather and also us in a sense. That is a great lesson in the fact that an ideal object is not the object. The actual ideal object is the viewer. Another thing I noticed with anyone who works with video, is that they live on the ideology: "you do not need the best to make something great." I say this now and will further agree with this along with my creative journey. As whole J.J. Abrams does not present anything new, however, he does show clear examples up to the imagination. Ted Talks are great and I hope to view more.

No comments:

Post a Comment